Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wow... A Year Already...

So as was just brought to my attention by my new blogger app... Its been over a year since my last post... Let's see how I did not those goals...

[1] Read more books other than those required for school
* goal achieved... My best friend gave me tons ideas of books to read which took over my life...
Notably I read the Divergent series, Reached, Son of Neptune, and The Fault in Our Stars.

[2] Exercise in some way be it running around with my cousins or playing Just Dance
* check! I joined cross fit club this year in school and have begun my training for this years regional youth mini triathlon.

[3] Take more pictures of stuff going on in my life rather just on vacation
* well sorta... I have pictures of my friends from spirit days and fun activities so I'm going to say that's done.

[4] Work on my procrastination, I over estimate a lot on how long something will take
* this is a constant battle... I do think I'm getting better seeings a show a month after I made these goals I procrastinated a 7 page essay into one night... (No bueno) and this school year I haven't had such a problem.

[5] Complain less, have a better "Come what may and love it" attitude
*this has been definitely happening in my life, I've grown a lot and I fret less about the little stuff :)

[6] Put family first always
* was this ever a question? I am always committed to my family :)

[7] Get to know new people, not stay enclosed with just my best friends
*I have gotten to know some new people as well as reconnect with old friends this year since my best friend Hailey moved away so it has been fun learning about these people I call classmate's

[8] Work on my singing
* ehh... I just sing a lot now... I sing to the radio and whatever song comes only head, I've even sung at church with our young women's class and at my uncles baptism which were all great experiences... Still working though.

[9] Take better care of this blog
This doesn't even count as a star... I'm sorry but maybe this app will help me journal more often.

[10] Write letters to people
* done one of my good friends is on a missions and I  also write to my bestie up in WA.

[11] Become more outgoing
* I'm giving myself credit on this one I've gotten to know more people(see #7) and have become a lot more talkative... Including lots of sarcasm ;)

[12] Be less quick to judge
* true... I hope I haven't run into trouble with this but the can always get better at this.

[13] Let go of any grudges, and don't form new ones
* this goes along with #12 but this will constantly be a goal of mine to be easy to forgive. :)

[14] Spend more time with those who love me rather than on my computer
* sometimes the ones I love are on the computer... But since my laptop died earlier towards the end of last year... I've had less trouble with this.

[15] Work harder on my writing
* I think I have become better my teacher is an hard grader and I've been getting good s ores so far (fingers crossed)

[16] Take criticisms less harshly
* yikes this was rough but I'm still defensive about what I'm doing and I get frustrated with myself when its not right...

[17] Work on my drawing abilities
* funny this is on here seeings as how I was in a drawing class last year but I draw a lot, my favorite is when I can get it right and smile at it :) just today I drew a sketch of what I want my prom dress to look like and it really was a lot of fum :)

Okay, next post will be 18 goals... And their will be some fun ones :)
Also I will try and add pictures and other things going on in my life
Adios!

No comments: