Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been a long time so I will catch up on the most recent ideas through my head.

First: Just last week my family and I ventured to Disneyland! :) It was a Christmas present that allowed us to spend time in the park from 4pm - 1am which was a blast! The crowds were super small so the longest wait ever was 40 minutes :) Well most of you who read my blog, also read my sisters, and she just posted a combination of both of our so go check them out here!

Next: I wanted to talk about making goals, now I'm only a Junior so I have a lot yet to learn, but I do want to set a standard for me to keep to for this coming year (even though we're a month in) and because I'm 17, I'm going to make 17 goals or things to accomplish this year. (I stole this idea from the wonderful Lauren so go check her out!)

[1] Read more books other than those required for school
[2] Exercise in some way be it running around with my cousins or playing Just Dance
[3] Take more pictures of stuff going on in my life rather just on vacation
[4] Work on my procrastination, I over estimate a lot on how long something will take
[5] Complain less, have a better "Come what may and love it" attitude
[6] Put family first always
[7] Get to know new people, not stay enclosed with just my best friends
[8] Work on my singing
[9] Take better care of this blog
[10] Write letters to people
[11] Become more outgoing
[12] Be less quick to judge
[13] Let go of any grudges, and don't form new ones
[14] Spend more time with those who love me rather than on my computer
[15] Work harder on my writing
[16] Take criticisms less harshly
[17] Work on my drawing abilities

So that's a lot, but manageable, I mean I have a whole year! :) These are things that I do struggle with so writing them down may help :)

Lastly: I am obbsessed with "The Hunger Games" series and I am so excited for the movie so here is the newest trailer!


Love it :)
So that's all and  I will keep you updated on my progress with these goals :)

No comments: