
Then we started finding signs that wackos decided to graffiti some of the HUGE like this.......
Once this Chipmunk saw these graffitied signs this was his documented reaction
So being the great people we are (Mormon people that is tee hee!) My mom decided to fix these signs and restore the to their former glory! like this......
But then the little wackos STOLE our sign that was in our front yard! So my mom made this makeshift one. It's just a picture of the one I just showed you but on a piece of card stock like this......
Then my mom made a sign for when it's dark too..........
THEN my mom made another sign from paper cut outs............
But on Sunday we were lucky enough to be given another sign!! yay!!! so here it is........

HOORAY! Well that it for now! BYE!
Oh I almost forgot CourteyQ's Quirk of the post is... Unless you couldn't tell My most favorite show is Arthur! yay!! (and their was a new one on today that I just got finished watching!)
5 comments:
I thought this whole sign saga was really funny. It appears that your mom is taking on some pretty determined people. Good for her!=)
Yup!!!!!!
wow i like your blog but i think it should be more like that girl carly.
CARLY!!!!!!UGH!
CARLY!!!!!!UGH!
Post a Comment