My Mom made this light brite to promote Proposition 102. I'll have another story on that later.
here is a random apple on my counter it kind reminded me of Twilight so i took a picture.
me with my sunglasses AND glasses on. I got really board so I went outside!
Ellie began to sniff the grass shes such a curious dog!
this is of one of our many HUGE plans this one has very pretty flowers(they're orange).
Then I began to jump on my trampoline! It was lots of fun!!
This may look familiar but is different than my header!!Then the phone rang so I had to go answer it It was my grandpa this is him hes so awesome!!
So that's been my day! Boring huh!? Well I'm gonna post again soon probably today so Talk To You Later(TTYL)BYE!!
Oh and my long lost CourteyQ's Quirk of the Post today is My most favoritest color is Macaroni and Cheese!(it's in the crayola 64 pack look it up! Oh and PLEASE comment!!!!!!!
4 comments:
hehehehhehehehehehehehehehe! I like that post but that pic of you on the tramp is FREAKY!! HAHAHAHA love ya
I like your random pics! Look like you found a fun way to fill your time!
by the way I think your Grandpa is pretty awesome too!
Thanks guy's so jumping on the trampline didn't acctually work out so well. My back feels like it has gotten scrunched up! well what i do for my blog! :)
Post a Comment