My blogging idol does a post every now and then to "unload" on those who just plain annoy you...
Dear kids at lunch,
When there are ropes to separate off where to stand in line from everywhere else in the cafeteria... that doesn't mean that you can disconnect said ropes and cut in line with your buddies... Seriously, wait in line like everyone else... actually like me because ALL OF YOU cut me in line... when the line becomes 8 people long. but 10 people thick that doesn't make it shorter... Also to those that cut in line with their friends, and just buy a cookie or a measly bag of chips, you're are a waste of my time... Just wait 'till all of us waiting for lunch, have it...
With sincerity,
Courtney
Dear "Naionka" and "Kelly Purple" from "Survivor",
Why did you quit? You really need to ajust your state of mind. Those poor people on the jury, they could of had the exteme privlage of sitting right where you were. I'm sorry you were suffering but that's the game.
With regret,
Courtney
Dear those who I sadly count as my "friends",
Sure you are nice (sometimes) and you talk to me (sometimes), but that doesn't mean that this couldn't be made better! If you listened to me at least once a day than maybe this could become a more fullfilling relationship. If you showed the littlest excitment when you see me than I would be more excited for you, not "meh". I really want us to be better friends but it can't be a onesided effort.
Wishingly,
Courtney
So this is about it. If you read this than I love you. Hopefully it doesn't make you sad, but reflective. From the first letter we can learn to not be rude and impolite. From the second, that quiting is never the answer (unless you are an adict or something) if you persue your goal you CAN make it, never give up. And from the last letter it is easy to see that friendships are not easy but with effort can be made better, it is also up to you to choose those friends who will push you up, not bring you down or hurt you.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
JOSHUA 1:9
~CourteyQ
3 comments:
It's a really good idea to let out your frustrations like that and I totally know what you mean about lunch!!!
Love your letters. Keep 'em coming. I miss your face!
You are too cute! Just remember, life gets better. Lol. I am so glad I am done with high school :)
Post a Comment