This summer our parents have put a "work chart" in place. One new addition to our daily duties is to learn/ practice cross sittching.
Yesterday my mom started to teach me to cross stich. To make it easy I just picked a font and wrote my name, this how it turned out! :D





Yesterday my mom started to teach me to cross stich. To make it easy I just picked a font and wrote my name, this how it turned out! :D
The Second "craft" I made was a necklace. I got the peads from my parents a couple of years ago for Christmas and I finnally got around to making something, here it is :)
Also I made this pet rock while up on my vacation to Afton, WY and I cannot figure out what to name him/her so if you have any ideas please leave them in the comments :)
~CourteyQ
1 comment:
Rocky, Glitter, Afton, or it looks like a lizard to me - so maybe Elvis or JayJay. That is what our real lizards are named. :)
Post a Comment