Friday, May 8, 2009

Time For Some Cathing Up!

Hi!
I'm not dead, just WAAAAAY lazy (ask Sister Nuttall, she knows!) A LOT has happened since I last posted...
I'll just show you some pictures!

At the Arizona Science Center I laid on an acctual bed of nails! It was crazy!

Abbey played and messed with this GIANT sand box (more mud box) thats another fun attraction!

Also at the Science Cennter I went on this pully and you pull you self up, it's hard!

One of the MOST amazing expeiences at the Science Center it's Foces of nature and this picture, if you click on it will warn you of the "forces" you will be succombed to! If you go to the Science Center, I strongly recomend this one!

AZSC Logo/entry sign<-------that way! I love the 4 parts

Wow the grass IS greener on the other side! I mean acctualy IS on the other side.

I'm Swimmin! on a wall that looks like water, cuz I'm cool like that!!

Abbey went swimming too but not as well as me! Cuz I'm SOOOO much cooler (see below)

I also made a sign for Joe Jonas, even though he isn't my fave AZ Fan Family made a video for him to shake his "tail feather" the sign (and me) are fetured here...


....................................................................
~also I am a HUGE JB dork see this video...

~and these two...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO So I will TTYL people reading my blog! PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING (unless your name is Hailey Persons) ~CourteyQ

3 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Well it looks like you have been busy. I have to say I am a huge fan of the 3d glasses. You keep talking about these Jonas brothers...are they someone special or something. I'm JK good post, love all the pics.

Unknown said...

wow cry cry it sure shows the sister love you have towards me waaaaaa cry cry i dont evan care about your post :(

Audra said...

you are NOT lazy. That bed of nails looks crazy! love the pics. keep the posts coming.