Thursday, March 19, 2009

Movie, Collectables, and a Poster!

On February 27 the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Expierence came to theaters!

I was there for the 9:30 pm showing with my sisters and my Mom.


(Thats the Soundrack, which I also now own)


We all got cool 3D glasses, and being the dedicated blogger that I am I took picture right before the movie starten, IN the theaters


My happiness was increasing by the minute!!!!



Me inside the theater

....................................................................

I LOOVED the movie and wanna see it AGAIN!!!!!!! JUST like a real concert, I felt like I was there!

So after the movie we found out that at Harkins only, and exlusivly opening wekend you could get a Collectors Card!

So we went back to the ticket guy and asked for the cards.



Then we found out that the card had a code redeemable through Disney Movie Rewards.com that would give us 400 points equaling a FREE JB Movie Poster!!!

So that Sunday My Mom, sister (Hailey) and I redeemed are points to get our posters.

On the 10th of March Hailey and My posters came! I was SOOO excited





(sadly my Moms didn't come) :(

Then today I finnaly figured out where to hang it!

If you have ever seen my room you will know;
1)It is cluttered with posters, and 2)I have a framed Harry Potter and the Champer of Secrets poster

So I decided the best option was to not tear up the poster with tape and replace Harry, Ron, and Herrmione, w/ the Jonas Brothers!

here are a BUNCH of pictures that I took w/ my poster I absalutly ADORE it!!!! =D


"It's Nick!"


"OOOOOOH"


Awesomeness!


Full Poster


They're SO Cute!


Full Movie Title


Jonas Brothers Logo (from the plane they are comming out of)

I'm also SUPER excited for they're new show JONAS!

It sounds SO amazing I can't wait until this May! =D

Well I hope you enjoyed my story and check back later for another story about the Science Center! (I'm going tomarrow! I hope)

(Note I realize I'm wearing the same shirt, deal w/ it this is my story!)

Remember, "Love Is On It's Way" and to "BB Good" (JB Songs)

TTFN
~CourteyQ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow how much of a copyer are you that was so my idea anyways you are lucky i am the first to commet