Friday, November 21, 2008

OME ITS TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh My Goodness This morning(12:01 a.m.) I saw TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with the movie right now its amazing! I am most likely gonna go see it again tomarrow (on my birthday!! hee hee) with my family and my aunts and cousins and ect.

On another note my birthday is TOMARROW!!!!!!!!!!!! wwoooooooo hhoooo oh ya uh huh thats right YAY!!!!!!

O.k here are some videos from when I went to Twilight, it may be dark so just listen This is us in line before the movie and our tickets

Gotch Tori haha

We were beginning to be hyper,Tori and britt waiting in line with me

We are inside ad some pickles you should buy (product placement)

It was SO close just one hour away!

then it was intence just a mere 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!


CourteyQ's quirk of the post....... hhhhmmmmm how about
I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIESE AND THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

No comments: