Thursday, November 27, 2008

Birthday Presents!

Birthday Presents yay!
These are some of my lovely birthday gifts............

The first present I opened was from my sisters, Abbey gave me a bag of Cheetos!
Flaming Hot!

Hailey gave me a scrunchy sponge thing


I got a Twilight movie poster!!!!! :)


And a Twilight SOUNDTRACK!!!!


AND a twilight shirt from Hot Topic(Twilight is the only reason I would ever go there)

A close up of what it say (the three things about Edward)


AND a Hot Topic gift card!

Which I turned into.....
These bracelets

And Rosalie's necklace! :) I love it


I also got this jacket that if I wear it with my new necklace I can almost look like Rosalie!! (some one actually said that to me at school yesterday)

that's a really bad picture

I also got this shirt....


and this jacket

so ya I got to go to my grandma's for Thanksgiving! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Monkeybuns said...

Looks likle you had a fab number 14! But wait... no party??