What
is in a name? for the next little while I will be in the process of making a video/slide show thingy. what will this video/slide show thingy be about you may ask? (no,not the fourth of July Carly!)it will be my Name Project.In this project I am going to try and find as many ways as I can to spell my name(blocks, dominos, preschool toys, you get the picture)and when I am finished Ill turn it into a slide show thing.Heres a sneak peak!

Well thats it for now!BYE!!:)
~CoureyQ
4 comments:
OOOOO! Cool!!! Can i do it, too?? (I like challenges!) We could make it a contest with Alexis!!! Who can get the most ways!!! Tell me if you dont like that and want to just do it yourself, but alexis is out of town till sat.
Love,
Your hypocritical freind,
CARLY!
BAM!!! (???) lol
Sure we can have a CONTEST! sounds fun!
~CourteyQ
Cool! Hey---- call me l8tr. we should talk.
umm today ok?
Post a Comment